About the role:
We are seeking a talented and creative UX/UI Designer to join our team. This is an awesome opportunity for a self-driven individual with a passion for making things happen. You will join a dynamic incubator-type technology company, work on client-facing IT projects and grow as a professional in UX/UI Design.
As UX/UI Designer you will:
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, and stakeholders to create user-centered designs for web and mobile applications
- Develop wireframes, user flows, and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas and solutions
- Conduct user research and usability testing to identify user needs and pain points
- Iterate on designs based on feedback from stakeholders and user testing
- Stay up to date with the latest design trends and technologies
We expect you to have:
- Experience working with UX/UI Design Development
- Understanding of design principles and best practices for web and mobile applications
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar
- Portfolio showcasing user-centered design work for web and mobile applications is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Be an Agile team player
Outgrow your role Join other initiatives. Build your skills and test your strengths.
Location Work from anywhere - see you online. We have offices in old-town Vilnius when you need or feel like coming in.
Flexible working hours Focus your efforts when you are most creative and productive.
Learn all the time Would you like to attend conferences or take paid training? There is a budget for that.
Additional health insurance Take care of yourself. It just makes sense.
Take some time off Don’t feel bad about taking a day off with a next-day notice. We have all been there. Just be respectful of your responsibilities and to your team.
Pitch your ideas about anything We build technology startups! Let’s build yours together.