About the role:
We are a start-up that’s on a mission to make US retail markets accessible on a global scale. We believe that citizens of all nations should have equal access to a frictionless shopping experience globally.
Due to the extraordinary variety of goods and better pricing structure in US e-commerce, global shopping in US retail markets has been popular for many years now. However, this industry is mostly used by a handful of tech savvy users, who understand how e-wallets, VPN’s and other technologies work, enabling them to buy overseas. We are building this platform, so the remaining majority is also able to gain access and shop at US e-commerce portals. We are taking a user-centric approach while creating frictionless user experience for overseas shoppers in the US. We believe that with today’s technologies we can accomplish these tasks.
This will be a hands-on role with the core responsibility of developing and maintaining MS Dynamics 365 F&O solution. Gaining understanding of customer’s needs and collaboration with the rest of the team will be of paramount importance in order to design and implement top quality business management solution for a complex global service.
As MS Dynamics developer you will:
- Design and develop modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics applications using X++
- Develop extensions and integrations with PowerApps
- Be responsible for DevOps / LCS for both - new features and maintenance of the existing ones
- Collaborate with operations stakeholders on new feature development and system maintenance
As a developer in a wider .NET software engineering team you will:
- Develop software solutions using C#
- Be an integral part of an agile full-stack development team and contribute to development of other components
We expect you to:
- Be proficient in D365 F&O solutions development
- Be familiar with Azure services and DevOps
- Have some experience of APIs and services development with C#
- Be an agile team player
- Have very good English skills