Our client based in US is building powerful tools that impact how millions of students, faculty, and community members interact with schools online. This is a great opportunity for junior QA Engineer to join product development team and help us building great Education technology solutions by performing quality assurance as part of product development process. This is a hands-on technical role that will perform quality assurance / testing with opportunity to learn writing automated tests in the future.
At Adroiti, we are a diverse group of entrepreneurs, engineers, and artists empowered by technology. We partner with excellent companies in the US and UK to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We love technology, and we relish the adaptive work culture. And currently we are seeking a junior QA engineer to join our team.
Our office is in Vilnius but fully or partially remote work is possible.
Preferred start date: July 2021.
Preferred candidates would have:
- Prior hands-on experience with testing or product development tasks
- Enthusiasm and teamwork mentality
- University degree
- Very good English skills
What will REALLY help you to stick out:
- Experience with browser developer tools (e.g. Chrome DevTools)
- Experience with tools like Postman for API testing
- Experience testing native mobile applications on iOS and Android
- Flexible working hours
- Private benefit for learning and training
- Medical Insurance benefits
- Gross monthly salary: from €1,500 based on skills and experience
If this opportunity excites you - we would love to tell you more.
All applications are kept confidential. Please submit a resume and an optional cover letter (we know it is old school, but if you have inspiration writing it we would love to hear it) telling us about your qualifications and motivation, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to Adroiti.
Please send us a note to people(at)adroiti.com and we'll get back to you quickly.