We are ramping up our team and are looking for Security Engineer, with demonstrated knowledge in IT Security sector. We strive to provide the best IT solutions for our clients, and that starts by having competent team members. Working with a great Security Engineer team, you will make sure, that all computer networks are running securely, to ensure billions of online transactions that our customers have monthly.
Our office is in Vilnius but fully or partially remote work is possible.
As an IT Security Engineer you will be involved in:
- Maintaining and upgrading current AD environment (Server, workstations)
- Maintaining corporate servers infrastructure - VMware and Hyper-V
- Observe and respond to information security - related events
- Develop and maintain information security policies and procedures
- Participate in testing and implementation of new technical solutions related to information security
- Participate in vulnerability assessments and security hardening
- Coordinate with systems and network teams in the improvement of existing information security practices
- Providing IT support to the internal users
Preferred candidate would have:
- 3+ years of experience in information security related roles
- Experience with VA, SIEM, IDS, IPS
- Active Directory (GP, DNS, AAD), Virtualization (Vmware, HyperV), Office 365, Scripting (PowerShell, Python), Network protocols (TCP/IP stack)
- Understanding of Linux
- MCSE or CEH certificate (which will be considered as an advantage)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or have equivalent working experience
- Ability to work well with people, strong communications skills, ability to quickly establish good working relationships with people
- Fluent in English
- Flexible working hours
- Private benefit for learning and training
- Medical Insurance benefits
- Gross monthly salary: from €3,000 based on skills and experience
If this opportunity excites you - we would love to tell you more.
All applications are kept confidential. Please submit a resume and an optional cover letter (we know it is old school, but if you have inspiration writing it we would love to hear it) telling us about your qualifications and motivation, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to Adroiti.
Please send us a note to people(at)adroiti.com and we'll get back to you quickly.