We are looking to hire two Salesforce Developers to join growing Salesforce team. The company is a fiercely notable, fast-growing IT firm and Salesforce Silver Partner in US. You will support a portfolio of high profile clients and projects. To name a few: modernising the City’s of Toronto’s 311 – Toronto at Your Service system, enhancing the District of Santa Clara’s water management CRM, and streamlining South Carolina’s Department of Employment and Workforce call centers and back-off functions. These solutions improve the lives of constituents by developing thoughtful, efficient, and smart solutions for the Cities that serve them. If you are driven by your work having an impact, then this is the place for you!
At Adroiti, we are a diverse group of entrepreneurs, engineers, and artists empowered by technology. We partner with excellent companies in the US and UK to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We love technology, and we relish the adaptive work culture. And currently we are seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our team.
Our office is in Vilnius, Lithuania, but part and full-time remote is possible.
Preferred start date: May 2021
- Develop efficient custom components, triggers, and utility classes using the Lighting Web Component framework and Apex programming language
- Design stateful record maintenance procedures, system integration message processing logic, validation criteria, and custom objects which satisfy client business requirements
- Create and execute Apex unit test methods which adhere to user story acceptance criteria
- Troubleshoot and triage system bugs and defects
- Map and load data into SFDC
- Evaluate peer code and provide constructive feedback per defined development standards and guidelines
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming principles, design patterns, relational database principles, and operating systems
- Experience with custom Salesforce.com development including Apex language, Lighting Component Framework, etc.
- Salesforce.com Certifications are preferred
- Thorough understanding of SFDC third party integration capabilities and standards
- Experience working in both agile and waterfall environments
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Office for whenever needed in Vilnius Old Town with a parking
Flexible working hours
Private benefit for learning and training
Medical Insurance benefits
Gross monthly salary: from €3,000 based on the skills and experience
If this opportunity excites you - we would love to tell you more.
All applications are kept confidential. Please submit a resume and an optional cover letter (we know it is old school, but if you have inspiration writing it we would love to hear it) telling us about your qualifications and motivation, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to Adroiti.