Permanent Employment | SAAS Startup Manager | LegalTech | Lithuania
This is an awesome opportunity for a restless self-starter with a passion for Startups in a SAAS space to join a LegalTech startup. This is a hands-on strategic role at TrustGuru.lt. You will wear multiple hats as a Product, Sales, Marketing & PR Manager with the potential for an Executive role at a LegalTech startup. You will be challenged by accomplished business, legal, and engineering leaders, but ultimately you will be tested by our customers. TrustGuru.lt is a much-needed product on the market, that aims to make SME’s GDPR journey effortless. Come aboard and own the fun and exciting journey of tech-startup management. Make an impact!
TrustGuru is a SaaS enabling full legal GDPR compliance of SMEs without the need for lawyers. We provide a streamlined and frictionless GDPR legal compliance process covering most of GDPR articles, that does not require an understanding of GDPR, enabling SMEs to become, and continuously remain GDPR compliant. TrustGuru.lt is already a working product with revenue in Lithuania - our first market in the EU.
As a SAAS Startup Manager, you will:
- Do what it takes to make TrustGuru a leader in the digital GDPR space for SMEs. Build a growth strategy
- Facilitate or define product vision, strategy, business objectives, roadmaps, wireframes, product specifications, key results, research, user feedback.. what did we miss?
- Perform market analysis, competitor analysis across different international markets. Develop strategic relationships. Currently EU only
- Interact with consumers in support, digital marketing, and face-to-face pitches
- Participate in accelerators, conferences, and other public events for sales and PR purposes
What are we looking for:
- Have some experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner / Business Analyst in the SAAS space
- Have a good understanding of product development, design excellence, usability, and consumer appeal in digital products
- Be familiar with Agile and Lean methodologies
- Be curious and creative with a business-oriented mindset, have analytical skills, make informed decisions
- Have urgency and ride the momentum
- Succeed fast, fail faster
- Good English is a must
The gross salary range is 2300-3500 EUR/month based on experience.
Work from anywhere - see you online. We have offices in old-town Vilnius when you need or feel like coming in.
What about perks?
- Outgrow your role. Join other initiatives. Build your skills and test your strengths. The sky is the limit.
- We will not let you become obsolete. But whatever you do - give it your best.
- Work hard, play hard. Adrenaline junkie or zen. Or a casual all-nighter in the city with the team.
- Take time off. Please do - find ways to disconnect. Don’t feel bad about taking a day with a same-day notice. Take as much as you need. We have all been there. Just be respectful of your responsibilities and to your team.
We build cool stuff and have fun doing it. Adroiti is a stack-agnostic technology incubator company. Founded a decade ago, we wondered a lot, built a lot, and learned a lot. We are a diverse group of 45+ engineers, artists, facilitators, avatars and entrepreneurs, empowered by technology. We aim to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We are informal, and we relish adaptive work culture.