A fantastic opportunity for a React Native mobile developer to join and grow with a well-established Software Engineering team and expand the feature set of the software solution offering the best perks and discounts to millions of employees. This application is already used today by approximately 1,000 companies in the USA - like Spotify, Walgreens, McDonald’s, and Lyft to save on everything from gym memberships and movie tickets to electronics, new cars, and travel.
At Adroiti, we are a diverse group of entrepreneurs, engineers, and artists empowered by technology. We aim to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We love technology and we relish the adaptive work culture as we jointly work with our global clients and partners towards success. It is both - challenging and exciting, just like a rollercoaster ride.
The React developer is a full-time position within rapidly growing Adroiti’s engineering team in Vilnius. The React Native role will focus on mobile development (iOS and Android) and support business objectives for mobile expansion.
Our office is in Vilnius, Lithuania, but part and full-time remote is possible.
Preferred start date: July 2021
As React Native mobile developer, you will:
- Develop new mobile app features (iOS and Android) and enhance the existing ones
- Participate in design solutions for complex business and application requirements
- Create new feature sets adhering to the established process, with a strong emphasis on Unit Testing
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate in programming tasks across the geographically distributed engineering team
- Work on troubleshooting and correcting code defects
- Minimum 3 years experience in React Native mobile development, Java Script and other mobile technologies and frameworks
- Good understanding of different design patterns
- Understanding of Agile development with emphasis on business / end user requirements and ability to own the deliverables.
- Understanding of test-driven development (TDD) and experience with at least one major testing framework
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, information science, Management Information Systems, or another related field
- Very good written and spoken English
- Office for whenever needed in Vilnius Old Town with a parking
- Flexible working hours
- Private benefit for learning and training
- Medical Insurance benefits
- Gross monthly salary from €3,500 based on the skills and experience
If this opportunity excites you - we would love to tell you more.
All applications are kept confidential. Please submit a resume and an optional cover letter (we know it is old school, but if you have inspiration writing it we would love to hear it) telling us about your qualifications and motivation, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to Adroiti.