A fantastic opportunity for an experienced QA Analyst with some hands-one experience in QA automation to join and grow with a well-established Software Engineering team and expand the feature set of the software solution offering the best perks and discounts to millions of employees. This product is already used today by approximately 1,000 companies in the USA - like Spotify, Walgreens, McDonald’s, and Lyft to offer deals on everything from gym memberships and movie tickets to electronics, new cars, and travel.
At Adroiti, we are a diverse group of entrepreneurs, engineers, and artists empowered by technology. We aim to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We love technology and we relish the adaptive work culture as we jointly work with our global clients and partners towards success. It is both - challenging and exciting, just like a rollercoaster ride.
The QA Analyst is a full-time position within the rapidly growing dedicated tech team in Vilnius. In this role, you will work with the team to conduct manual and automated tests of new feature rollouts in the platform, while overseeing the functionality of the platform’s existing features. You’ll be in charge of identifying whether products are functional, reliable, and meet the target customer’s expectations. Your work will serve to improve the usability and effectiveness of the platform for all users.
Our office is in Vilnius but fully or partially remote work is possible.
Preferred start date: August 2021
As QA Analyst you will:
- Collaborate with team members to understand, develop, and test new / existing features of the platform
- Comntribute to developing automated testing strategy for UI and API testing
- Creating and executing regression and smoke tests
- Contribute to planning and coordinating product releases
- Documenting and reporting on all results
- Working with the Tech team to develop and enforce QA standards
- Prioritising product issues and strategising ways to resolve them
- Working actively to make the platform the best it can be
- Actively seeking out new QA automation developments and trends and using these to form the overall QA strategy at the company
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in QA Analyst role in Production environment
- Hands-on experience with automated testing and willingness to learn Selenium and RestSharp
- Proven understanding of manual and automated QA strategies
- Understanding of user experience and how it relates to product design and development
- Very good spoken and written English
- Great communication and collaboration skills and a desire to learn and grow
- Positive attitude and a thoughtful approach to all work
- Familiarity with Agile delivery frameworks
- Familiarity with Jira and QA related tools
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Flexible working hours
- Private benefit for learning and training
- Medical Insurance benefits
- Gross monthly salary: from €3,000 based on skills and experience
If this opportunity excites you - we would love to tell you more.
All applications are kept confidential. Please submit a resume and an optional cover letter (we know it is old school, but if you have inspiration writing it we would love to hear it) telling us about your qualifications and motivation, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to Adroiti.
Please send us a note to people(at)adroiti.com and we'll get back to you quickly.