This is an awesome opportunity for a restless self-starter with a passion for Product Management in a digital space to join a dynamic incubator-type technology company. You will work with smart, committed, diverse, fun, and experienced global teams developing meaningful digital products and services.
This is a hands-on strategic role at Adroiti. Most of our client-partners are USA-based, but our consumers are global. There is never a shortage of interesting business and product ideas or opportunities. Come aboard and you will own the exciting journey of product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle. You will be challenged by accomplished business and engineering teams, but ultimately you will be challenged by our consumers. Make an impact!
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Own product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle
- Facilitate or define product vision, strategy, business objectives, key results, research, user feedback.. what did we miss?
- Manage product roadmap
- Perform market analysis, product comparisons, competitor analysis. Gather/build product requirements and manage the backlog
- Create user journeys, user stories, wireframes, and other product specifications
- Act as a product leader within the company.
- Be transparent and over-communicate
What are we looking for:
- Have relevant experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner / Business Analyst in the tech space
- Have a good understanding of product development, design excellence, usability, and consumer appeal in digital products
- Be familiar with Agile and Lean methodologies
- Be curious and creative with a business-oriented mindset
- Have analytical skills, make informed decisions
- Have urgency and ride the momentum
- Succeed fast, fail faster
- Good English is a must
The gross salary range is 2500-5000 EUR/month.
Work from anywhere - see you online. We have offices in old-town Vilnius when you need or feel like coming in.
What about perks?
- Outgrow your role.
- Join other initiatives. Build your skills and test your strengths.
- Learn. All the time.
- Would like to attend conferences or take paid training? There is a budget for that.
- We will not let you become obsolete.
- But whatever you do - give it your best.
- Pitch your ideas about anything.
We build startups! Let’s build yours, together.
- Work hard, play hard.
Adrenaline junkie or zen. Or a casual all-nighter in the city.
- Take time off.
Even if you don't - still do. Don’t feel bad about taking a day with a same-day notice. We have all been there. Just be respectful of your responsibilities and to your team.
- Additional health insurance.
Take care of yourself. It just makes sense.
We build cool stuff and have fun doing it. Adroiti is a stack-agnostic technology incubator company. Founded a decade ago, we wondered a lot, we built a lot and we learned a lot. We are a diverse group of 45+ engineers, artists, facilitators, avatars and entrepreneurs, empowered by technology. We aim to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We are informal and we relish adaptive work culture.