Hiring: .NET Software Engineer to join a well established Software Engineering team.
A fantastic opportunity for a .NET Software engineer to join and grow with a well-established Software Engineering team and expand the feature set of the software solution offering the best perks and discounts to millions of employees. This application is already used today by approximately 1,000 companies in the USA - like Spotify, Walgreens, McDonald’s, and Lyft to save on everything from gym memberships and movie tickets to electronics, new cars, and travel.
At Adroiti, we are a diverse group of entrepreneurs, engineers, and artists empowered by technology. We aim to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We love technology and we relish the adaptive work culture as we jointly work with our global clients and partners towards success. It is both - challenging and exciting, just like a rollercoaster ride.
The .NET Software Engineer is a full-time position within Adroiti’s engineering team in Vilnius. The Software Engineer role operates across the entire technical stack of the application, with a focus on strong back-end and data-centric development.
Occasional international travel to the USA may be required in the future.
Our office is in Vilnius, Lithuania, but part and full-time remote is possible.
Preferred start date: February 2021
As a .NET Software Engineer, you will:
- Participate in design solutions for complex business and application requirements
- Create new feature sets adhering to the established SDLC, with a strong emphasis on Unit Testing and Release Procedures
- Work on troubleshooting and correcting code defects
- Code integrations with 3rd party tools and applications
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate in programming tasks across the geographically distributed engineering team
We are looking for candidates who have 2-4 years of .Net development experience that includes some or all of the skills below. We don’t expect you to know it all, but you will be exposed to most of them sooner or later. How many of these are you comfortable with already?
- Strong experience in Microsoft .NET, especially c# and
- Experience or familiarity with cloud-based PaaS/IaaS providers (e.g. Rackspace, Azure, AWS) and working with virtualized systems, including application servers, databases, and networking infrastructure
- Experience with SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Experience with T-SQL
- Good understanding of relational database design, development, and maintenance
- Good understanding of principles of S.O.L.I.D. and object-oriented design
- Understanding of Agile development with emphasis on business / end user requirements and ability to own the deliverables.
- Understanding of test-driven development (TDD) and experience with at least one major testing framework
- Understanding of NoSQL data structures (e.g. ElasticSearch, MongoDB)
- Familiarity with principles of designing, building and testing REST-ful APIs
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, information science, Management Information Systems, or another related field
- Adhere to company values
- Good written and spoken English
- Office for whenever needed in Vilnius Old Town with a parking
- Flexible working hours
- Private benefit for learning and training
- Medical Insurance benefits
- Gross monthly salary: from €3,500 based on the skills and experience
If this opportunity excites you - we would love to tell you more.
All applications are kept confidential. Please submit a resume and an optional cover letter (we know it is old school, but if you have inspiration writing it we would love to hear it) telling us about your qualifications and motivation, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to Adroiti.