This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior UX/UI designer to join an awesome team and contribute to building a data-enabled technology platform for the automotive wholesale industry. You will work with awesome Business, Product and Engineering teams and will play a significant role in a technology company that develops innovative products and is transforming the automotive wholesale industry.
Together with our partner Signal Automotive, we have created a streamlined end to end workflow platform and inventory management tool to optimize and scale automotive wholesale businesses in Canada and USA. We build using Flutter and Python. We are also focused on using AI to help us understand the complex market dynamics in the US automotive industry. We have made a solid progress here, and a common refrain from our customers is ‘Signal knows my business better than I do’. With that - we aim to provide a frictionless and efficient UX and UI to our B2B customer base and you would be contributing to that.
As a UX/UI designer you will:
- Apply, manage and improve previously developed design system for our mobile app and web platform endpoints
- Conduct user research (feedback collection, usability testing etc.), communicate user insights, support ongoing research projects
- Deliver work that is needed for the product to be done - whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, or designs
- Run design reviews and share your work regularly with the product team and developers
- Write descriptions, user stories and communicate these to the team
We are looking for:
- Familiar with material.io design system
- Know how to use Sketch app, Zeplin
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centric design and design thinking
- Ability to effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to team members
- Experience in designing data visuals in a user friendly way is a plus
- Good english is a must
The gross monthly salary from 1,500 Eur to 2,200 Eur.
Work from anywhere - see you online. We have offices in old-town Vilnius when you need or feel like coming in.
What about perks?
- Outgrow your role. Join other initiatives. Build your skills and test your strengths
- Learn. All the time. Would you like to attend conferences or take paid training? There is a budget for that
- We will not let you become obsolete. But whatever you do - give it your best
- Pitch your ideas about anything. We build startups!
- Work hard, play hard. Adrenaline junkie or zen. Or a casual all-nighter in the city
- Take time off. Even if you don't - still do. Don’t feel bad about taking a day with a same-day notice. We have all been there. Just be respectful of your responsibilities and to your team
- Additional health insurance. Take care of yourself. It just makes sense
We build cool stuff and have fun doing it. Adroiti is a stack-agnostic technology incubator company. Founded a decade ago, we wondered a lot, built a lot, and learned a lot. We are a diverse group of 45+ engineers, artists, facilitators, avatars and entrepreneurs, empowered by technology. We aim to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We are informal, and we relish adaptive work culture.
This is an opoortunity for a Jr Designer role, but if you have a portfolio with examples of your work we wold love to see that. Reach out it to people(at)adroiti.com and we will get back to you shortly.