We are looking to hire two Salesforce Developers to join growing Salesforce team. The company is a fiercely notable, fast-growing IT firm and Salesforce Silver Partner in US. You will support a portfolio of high profile clients and projects. To name a few: modernizing the City’s of Toronto’s 311 – Toronto at Your Service system, enhancing the District of Santa Clara’s water management CRM, and streamlining South Carolina’s Department of Employment and Workforce call centers and back-off functions. These solutions improve the lives of constituents by developing thoughtful, efficient, and smart solutions for the Cities that serve them. If you are driven by your work having an impact, then this is the place for you!
At Adroiti, we are a diverse group of entrepreneurs, engineers, and artists empowered by technology. We partner with excellent companies in the US and UK to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We love technology, and we relish the adaptive work culture. And currently we are seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our team.
Part-time and Full-time working hours are possible.
Our office is in Vilnius, Lithuania, but part and full-time remote is possible.
Preferred start date: July 2021
- Contribute to companies projects by developing products and demo sites using Lighting Web Component framework
- Create and execute Apex unit test methods which adhere to user story acceptance criteria
- Troubleshoot and triage system bugs and defects
- Map and load data into SFDC
- Some experience with the Salesforce.com development including Apex language and Lighting Component Framework, etc
- Salesforce.com Certifications would be a plus
- Understanding of object-oriented programming principles, design patterns, relational database principles, and operating systems
- Analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Fluent in English
- Office for whenever needed in Vilnius Old Town with a parking
- Flexible working hours
- Private benefit for learning and training
- Medical Insurance benefits
- Gross monthly salary 2,000 Eur - 3,500 Eur Gross based on the skills and experience
If this opportunity excites you - we would love to tell you more.
All applications are kept confidential. Please submit a resume and an optional cover letter (we know it is old school, but if you have inspiration writing it we would love to hear it) telling us about your qualifications and motivation, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to Adroiti.
Please send us a note to people(at)adroiti.com and we'll get back to you quickly.