This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior or a mid-level Python Software Developer to join an awesome team and contribute to building a data-enabled technology platform for the automotive wholesale industry.
Signal Automotive has created a streamlined end-to-end workflow platform and inventory management tool to scale its wholesale business and ecosystem. We are doing it primarily with Flutter and Python. For infrastructure - we use Google Cloud. All the applications and resources are running on Docker and are managed by the Kubernetes service. We believe in maximum automation and we use GitHub, Jenkins, and a decent amount of bash scripts. The data stack is PostgreSQL, Elastic, BigQuery. We use Jira, Confluence, and MS Teams to collaborate as we work together as a team.
Our offices are in Vilnius, Lithuania, but remote work is OK.
We are looking for someone familiar with our stack:
- Experience with Python and RESTful services
- Knowledge of Django or other Python web frameworks
- Familiar with Relational Database Design (PostgreSQL experience a plus)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies
- Familiarity with Docker (we use it for everything 😉)
- Comfortable with GitHub
Preferred candidates have:
- Enthusiasm and teamwork mentality
- University degree
- Fluent in English
- Office for whenever needed in Vilnius Old Town with parking
- Flexible working hours
- Private benefit for learning and training
- Medical Insurance benefits
- Gross monthly salary: from €1,700 based on skills. We are open to discuss a different salary based on your experience and competencies
If this opportunity excites you - we would love to tell you more.
All applications are kept confidential. Please submit a resume and an optional cover letter (we know it is old school, but if you have inspiration writing it we would love to hear it) telling us about your qualifications and motivation, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to Adroiti.
Please send us a note to people(at)adroiti.com and we'll get back to you quickly.