This is an awesome opportunity for a self-driven individual with a passion for making things happen. You will join a dynamic incubator-type technology company, work on client-facing IT projects and grow as a professional in IT Recruitment and HR field.
As a stack-agnostic technology powerhouse, we aim to partner with meaningful startups and innovative enterprises globally. We work closely together. With a lean product development approach and agile software development processes, we have been creating multi-platform digital experiences since 2009.
We are responsive, transparent, and apply urgency to everything we do. With knowledge centers in the USA, Lithuania, Serbia, and Ukraine we are able to rally effective teams of experienced technologists, engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts who have a passion for what we create together. The stack-agnostic approach helps us remain highly adaptive and focus on the best outcome possible.
As IT Recruiter, you will:
- Drive end-to-end recruitment and onboarding processes for IT in Lithuania and abroad
- Cooperate Management team on all matters of hiring strategy
- Be resourceful in attracting talent
- Collaborate together with our Client-Partners, Project and Product managers when building the teams
- Keep HR internal system up to date
- Be responsive and have urgency in everything you do
- Ask for help when you need it, but also take ownership in making decisions
We are looking for:
- Passionate about recruitment and people
- Familiar with the HR market in the technology sector
- Previous experience with IT recruitment. Experience with recruitment in Eastern Europe is a plus
- Experience in Recruitment and Employee Retention processes
- Familiar with IT software terminology
- Self-driven and organised
- Fluent in English
The gross salary is from 1200 EUR/month.
Work from anywhere - see you online. We have offices in old-town Vilnius when you need or feel like coming in.
What about perks?
- Outgrow your role. Join other initiatives. Build your skills and test your strengths.
- Learn. All the time. Would you like to attend conferences or take paid training? There is a budget for that.
- We will not let you become obsolete. But whatever you do - give it your best.
- Pitch your ideas about anything. We build startups! Let’s build yours together.
- Work hard, play hard. Adrenaline junkie or zen. Or a casual all-nighter in the city.
- Take time off. Even if you don't - still do. Don’t feel bad about taking a day with a same-day notice. We have all been there. Just be respectful of your responsibilities and to your team.
- Additional health insurance. Take care of yourself. It just makes sense.
We build cool stuff and have fun doing it. Adroiti is a stack-agnostic technology incubator company. Founded in 2009, we wondered a lot, built a lot, and learned a lot. We are a diverse group of 40+ engineers, artists, facilitators, avatars and entrepreneurs, empowered by technology. We aim to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We are informal, and we relish adaptive work culture.