This is an awesome opportunity for DevOps engineer to join a rapidly growing company that is continuously developing software solutions for the primary and secondary education sector. These solutions impact how millions of students, faculty, and community members interact with schools online. Thousands of customers trust these products and the company continues to build on their vision to transform the education technology sector and help improve the lives of school administrators, teachers, parents, and students. The current portfolio of software solutions include an Enterprise Content Management System and a suite of Online Payments solutions.
As a full-stack engineer you will:
- Design, develop, and implement new front-end and back-end software functionality
- Work with Tech Leads to architect and design new technical solutions
- Collaborate with Product Managers to deliver new customer facing product functionality
- Take operational responsibility for the components that are built
What are we looking for:
- 3+ years experience with a server side programming (Java or Node.js)
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with front-end JS frameworks (React/Angular)
- Experience with Linux command line
- University degree
- Good English skills
Gross salary from 4,000 Eur
Work from anywhere - see you online. We have offices in old-town Vilnius when you need or feel like coming in.
What about perks?
- Outgrow your role. Join other initiatives. Build your skills and test your strengths.
- Learn. All the time. Would you like to attend conferences or take paid training? There is a budget for that.
- We will not let you become obsolete. But whatever you do - give it your best.
- Pitch your ideas about anything. We build startups! Let’s build yours together.
- Work hard, play hard. Adrenaline junkie or zen. Or a casual all-nighter in the city.
- Take time off. Even if you don't - still do. Don’t feel bad about taking a day with a same-day notice. We have all been there. Just be respectful of your responsibilities and to your team.
- Additional health insurance. Take care of yourself. It just makes sense.
We build cool stuff and have fun doing it. Adroiti is a stack-agnostic technology incubator company. Founded a decade ago, we wondered a lot, built a lot, and learned a lot. We are a diverse group of 45+ engineers, artists, facilitators, avatars and entrepreneurs, empowered by technology. We aim to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We are informal, and we relish adaptive work culture.This is an awesome opportunity for full-stack software engineer to join a rapidly growing company that is continously developing software solutions for the primary and secondary education sector.