Our client based in US is building powerful tools that impact how millions of students, faculty, and community members interact with schools online. This is a great opportunity for junior Java and Java Script Software Engineer to join our team and help support and grow client’s products by delivering new product features for their customers. This role requires hands-on experience working as a fullstack developer, strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of building and delivering customer facing product functionality.
At Adroiti, we are a diverse group of entrepreneurs, engineers, and artists empowered by technology. We partner with excellent companies in the US and UK to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We love technology, and we relish the adaptive work culture. And currently we are seeking a Full-stack Java and Java Script software engineer to join our team.
Our office is in Vilnius but fully or partially remote work is possible.
Preferred start date: July 2021.
Preferred candidates would have:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with a server side programming (Java)
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with front-end JS frameworks (React/Angular)
- Experience with Linux command line
- University degree
- Very good spoken and written English
What will help you to stick out:
- Experience developing with Java 8+, Kotlin, and Spring
- Experience with Java Server Pages (JSP) and web application servers (Apache Tomcat)
- Experience with Java build tools (Gradle/Maven/Ant)
- Experience with Node.js and related technologies
- Familiarity with the AWS toolset (Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, S3, ECS, CloudFront)
- Familiarity with designing and building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with unit testing (JUnit, Mocha)
- Prior experience with scripting languages (Perl/Python/Bash)
- Prior experience with some of the other technologies we work with: ES6, TypeScript, Git, GraphQL, Docker, Memcache, Redis, ElasticSearch, Vagrant, Jenkins
- Flexible working hours
- Private benefit for learning and training
- Medical Insurance benefits
- Gross monthly salary: from €4,000 based on skills and experience.
If this opportunity excites you - we would love to tell you more.
All applications are kept confidential. Please submit a resume and an optional cover letter (we know it is old school, but if you have inspiration writing it we would love to hear it) telling us about your qualifications and motivation, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to Adroiti.