Hiring Full Stack Developer to help develop Automotive Brand Discovery Experiences and take them to the next level.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to join us in a Full Stack developer role and take ownership in building a cutting edge visual-content platform (Web, Mobile, AR, VR) in Automotive space.
Automotive shopping has evolved from buying products to having experiences. Automotive brands aim to make a connection and evocative content. The Consumer asks themselves “Am I an Audi driver?”. Then they leave and go to the BMW site, the Lexus site, Tesla site, and so on. Today, cross-site research and shopping experience is dicult and inconsistent. The romantic image of themselves in a new car becomes clouded with the frustrating experience of managing a spreadsheet of brands, options, prices, and dealerships. Digital car-shopping experience could be so much more fun. We aim to remove this friction and drastically improve the consumer vehicle shopping journey.
What if shoppers had access to the Rich Media found on OEM sites in one place? Including immersive XR content to extend that research into their own environment, giving an up-close visualization and interaction with the inside and outside of the car. Consumers could easily carry out the true brand and vehicle comparisons, visualize features across WEB, Mobile, AR or VR, and then decide “Am I an Audi or BMW person?”. Then layer in trade-in values, pricing, inventory, and recommended dealers to support the hassle-free execution of their purchase.
We are constantly aiming to improve the existing products and adding new ones, our latest project is creating a converged Automotive Brand Discovery Experience with the functional Third-Party Marketplace Site.
You will be building and collaborating with the rest of the team in Lithuania and the USA so that we come up with the best possible technology outcome for the platform.
Our office is in Vilnius, Lithuania, but part and full-time remote is possible.
The current stack:
The current Web stack for Responsive Web presence is React.js (next.js) and Node.js (express.js). Multimedia assets are transferred using RESTfull API built on express.js. The images production process is being driven by a variety of technologies integrated via Python, Apple Script and some php. Most of our technology running on AWS cloud.
This is the current stack that is expected to evolve as the products scale. The core requirements will arise from working with product teams while planning, architecting and developing dierent automotive brand discovery experiences.
Technical Skills that we are looking for
- 3+ years development experience with Node.JS and ideally React.JS (we currently use express.js and next.js)
- Experience with AWS services, Docker and CI/CD
- Literacy in MySQL, HTML, XML, CSS
- Willingness to dig into any other software technologies when needed
- Interest or experience in Computer Graphics Flow, Multimedia Asset Security and AR/VR technologies would be a plus
- Strong spoken and written English skills
Personal Qualities that we find extremely helpful for great Technical Lead:
- Transparency, responsiveness, and communication skills
- Optimism, initiative, and adaptability
- Teamwork and collaboration, empathy
- Working proactively and thoroughly, while maintaining a work - life balance
- Office for whenever needed in Vilnius Old Town with a parking
- Flexible working hours
- Private benefit for learning and training
- Medical Insurance benefits
- Gross monthly salary: from €3000 based on the skillset
If this opportunity excites you - we would love to tell you more.
All applications are kept confidential. Please submit a resume and an optional cover letter (we know it is old school, but if you have inspiration writing it we would love to hear it) telling us about your qualifications and motivation, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to Adroiti.