A great opportunity for a self-driven individual to join exciting project in automotive space, develop automotive brand discovery experiences and collaborate with the product team in USA to take these experiences to the next level.
Automotive shopping has evolved from buying products to having experiences. Automotive brands aim to make a connection and evocative content. The Consumer asks themselves “Am I an Audi driver?”. Then they leave and go to the BMW site, the Lexus site, Tesla site, and so on. Today, cross-site research and shopping experience is difficult and inconsistent. The romantic image of themselves in a new car becomes clouded with the frustrating experience of managing a spreadsheet of brands, options, prices, and dealerships. Digital car-shopping experience could be so much more fun. We aim to remove this friction and drastically improve the consumer vehicle shopping journey.
We are embarked into continuous development of a converged Automotive Brand Discovery Experience with the functional Third-Party Marketplace Site being the next major feature on the site. Join the team and you will own the continuous front-end development of this solution.
As full-stack developer you will:
- Own developement and implementation of new front-end software functionality and enhance as well as maintain the existing capabilities
- Contribute to back-end development related tasks
- Work with different tech teams to design and implement requirements of the platform
- Collaborate with the product manager and business stakeholders to come up with the best technical solutions for the users and the business
What are we looking for:
- 2+ years experience with web development using React.js frameworks, experience with Next.js would be ideal
- Some experience with Node.js and willingness to learn more of it
- Literacy in HTML, XML, CSS
- Willingness to dig into any other technologies when needed (e.g. AR, Mobile, functional programming, serverless computing, etc)
- Good English skills
Gross salary from 3,000 Eur based on skills and experience
Work from anywhere - see you online. We have offices in old-town Vilnius when you need or feel like coming in.
What about perks?
- Outgrow your role. Join other initiatives. Build your skills and test your strengths.
- Learn. All the time. Would you like to attend conferences or take paid training? There is a budget for that.
- We will not let you become obsolete. But whatever you do - give it your best.
- Pitch your ideas about anything. We build startups! Let’s build yours together.
- Work hard, play hard. Adrenaline junkie or zen. Or a casual all-nighter in the city.
- Take time off. Even if you don't - still do. Don’t feel bad about taking a day with a same-day notice. We have all been there. Just be respectful of your responsibilities and to your team.
- Additional health insurance. Take care of yourself. It just makes sense.
We build cool stuff and have fun doing it. Adroiti is a stack-agnostic technology incubator company. Founded in 2009, we wondered a lot, built a lot, and learned a lot. We are a diverse group of 40+ engineers, artists, facilitators, avatars and entrepreneurs, empowered by technology. We aim to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We are informal, and we relish adaptive work culture.