This is an awesome opportunity for a full-stack software engineer to join product development team that just started developing a specialised skills based gaming platform. You will work with smart, committed, diverse, fun, and experienced team and develop a truly global product.
As a full-stack engineer you will:
- Develop and implement new back-end and front-end software functionality
- Work with the rest of the product engineering team to design and implement non-functional requirements of the platform
- Collaborate with the product manager and business stakeholders to come up with the best technical solutions for the users and the business
What are we looking for:
- 3+ years experience with a server side programming using Node.js
- Experience or willingness to learn Nuxt.js (Vue) with Vuetify for front-end
- Experience with WebSockets for high performance real time data refresh
- Experience with system performance tuning and scaling to support steady growth of the product
- Experience with at least some the following: Implementing responsive layout designs, Typescript, Restful APIs, OAuth, Express.js, AWS and Socket.io.
- Good English skills
The gross monthly salary from 4,500 Eur.
Work from anywhere - see you online. We have offices in old-town Vilnius when you need or feel like coming in.
What about perks?
- Outgrow your role. Join other initiatives. Build your skills and test your strengths
- Learn. All the time. Would you like to attend conferences or take paid training? There is a budget for that
- We will not let you become obsolete. But whatever you do - give it your best
- Pitch your ideas about anything. We build startups! Let’s build yours together
- Work hard, play hard. Adrenaline junkie or zen. Or a casual all-nighter in the city
- Take time off. Even if you don't - still do. Don’t feel bad about taking a day with a same-day notice. We have all been there. Just be respectful of your responsibilities and to your team
- Additional health insurance. Take care of yourself. It just makes sense
We build cool stuff and have fun doing it. Adroiti is a stack-agnostic technology incubator company. Founded a decade ago, we wondered a lot, built a lot, and learned a lot. We are a diverse group of 45+ engineers, artists, facilitators, avatars and entrepreneurs, empowered by technology. We aim to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We are informal, and we relish adaptive work culture.