Work directly with America's best employers to bring joy to millions of employees!
We’re looking for a creative, outside-the-box thinker to join tech team as a DevOps Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking go-getter to impact some of the largest employers in America.
In this role, you will work with the engineering team to improve the technical functions of the applications through design, building, and maintenance of our distributed environments, including hosted applications and the cloud environment. Your work will serve to improve the usability and effectiveness of the platform for all of its users.
Our client is an employee benefits company that works with America’s top employers to offer exclusive discounts, rewards, and recognition to millions of employees. These exclusive perks and savings are a great recruitment and retention tool that allows employees to take advantage of unique opportunities and feel great about the company they work for. We help employees from over 1,000 companies like Spotify, Walgreens, McDonald's, and Lyft save on everything from gym memberships and movie tickets to electronics, new cars, and travel.
At Adroiti, we are a diverse group of entrepreneurs, engineers, and artists empowered by technology. We partner with excellent companies in the US and UK to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We love technology, and we relish the adaptive work culture. And currently we are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Our office is in Vilnius, Lithuania, but part and full-time remote is possible.
Preferred start date: July 2021.
Tech skills we are looking for:
- Experience managing Azure cloud. Familiarity with other cloud-based PaaS and IaaS providers such as Rackspace, and AWS is a plus
- Experience working with virtualization
- Experience managing IIS and MS SQL infrastructure
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience building and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Familiar with T-SQL, and reporting tools like Splunk and/or Datadog or similar
- Comfortable with GIT
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills and a desire to learn and grow
- Comfortable with spoken and written English.
What will REALLY help you stick out:
- Experience with scripting tools like PowerShell
- Background in Azure DevOps CI/CD
- Understanding of the Agile product development§ process
Your First Few Months:
We’re fast-moving, and the engineering team is no exception. On your first day you’ll start collaborating with team members to build, integrate, and release internal applications, while learning how to maintain our hosted and cloud environments, as well as our data security and backup strategies. Soon you’ll be an integral part of the team, taking an active role in designing new program capabilities and the on-call rotation. The sky’s the limit within this team, as you continue working to improve our platform for the better.
- Office for whenever needed in Vilnius Old Town with a parking
- Flexible working hours
- Private benefit for learning and training
- Private Medical Insurance benefit
- Gross monthly salary: from €3,500 based on skills and experience
If this opportunity excites you - we would love to tell you more.
All applications are kept confidential. Please submit a resume and an optional cover letter (we know it is old school, but if you have inspiration writing it we would love to hear it) telling us about your qualifications and motivation, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to Adroiti.
Please send us a note to people(at)adroiti.com and we'll get back to you quickly.