An opportunity for a DevOps engineer to join DevOps team
We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs and engineers. Empowered by technology, we build disruptive and incremental innovations with technology startups. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our young DevOps team. You will have a significant impact on our technology operations, automation and administration of AWS infrastructures.
This is a full-time role.
Our offices are in Vilnius, Lithuania, but remote work is OK.
Here are some experience requirements that would be fantastic to have, but if you don't - you will have an opportunity to learn.
Looking for someone with some experience in:
Nice to haves:
- Familiar with Ansible
- Familiar with Bash
- Familiar with Virtualization (VMware)
- Familiar with Middleware (Apache, Nginx)
- Familiar with Applications Servers (Tomcat)
- Familiar with Python or any other programming language
- Familiar with Terragrunt
What it will be like?
- You will get certified in AWS
- You will work within a DevOps team responsible for all operational aspects of the AWS Cloud infrastructure
- Together we will deliver solutions to ensure availability, scalability, performance and efficiency of AWS Cloud infrastructure and execute on opportunities for automation
- You will learn and improve continuously, drive innovation.
- Office for whenever needed in Vilnius Old Town with a parking
- Flexible working hours
- Private benefit for learning and training
- Medical Insurance benefits
- Gross monthly salary: from €2,400 based on the skillset
If you believe in Cloud and automation and enjoy running with the best of breed technologies, we should talk.
All applications are kept strictly confidential.