This is an awesome opportunity for a DevOps engineer to join a rapidly growing technology incubator. As one of the initiatives - we are building software for the K-12 education sector in the US. These solutions impact how millions of students, faculty, and community members interact with schools online. Thousands of customers trust these products and the company continues to build on its vision to transform the education technology sector and help improve the lives of school administrators, teachers, parents, and students. The current portfolio of software solutions includes an Enterprise Content Management System and a suite of Online Payments solutions.
As a DevOps engineer, you will:
- Drive the DevOps, SecOps, and SRE automation and management of the 15K+ high traffic sites with an infrastructure-as-code mindset
- Contribute to the modernisation of MS container-based AWS platform
- Help define and enforce processes for high availability of the systems
- Proactively assess potential issues with systems, manage patching, and other changes to reduce issues or issue remediation times
- Enable feature teams to accelerate product delivery with sandboxed, scalable development and test environments, and CI/CD pipelines
- 3+ years of hands-on DevOps/SysAdmin/SRE experience supporting production applications in Linux
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with the AWS (here are some products that we use: EC2, ECS, EKS, ALB, RDS, CloudFront, CloudFormation S3, SQS, Lambda, VPC, WAF, ACM)
- Good English
Familiarity with the following is not required but would be a plus:
- Configuration management tools (Ansible, Terraform, Packer)
- Containerization w/ Docker
- Message queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Java build tools (Gradle/Maven/Ant) and web application servers (Apache Tomcat)
- Managing DBs (MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- AWS networking and security constructs
The gross monthly salary from 4,500 Eur.
Work from anywhere - see you online. We have offices in old-town Vilnius when you need or feel like coming in.
What about perks?
- Outgrow your role. Join other initiatives. Build your skills and test your strengths.
- Learn. All the time. Would you like to attend conferences or take paid training? There is a budget for that.
- We will not let you become obsolete. But whatever you do - give it your best.
- Pitch your ideas about anything. We build startups! Let’s build yours together.
- Work hard, play hard. Adrenaline junkie or zen. Or a casual all-nighter in the city.
- Take time off. Even if you don't - still do. Don’t feel bad about taking a day with a same-day notice. We have all been there. Just be respectful of your responsibilities and to your team.
- Additional health insurance. Take care of yourself. It just makes sense.
We build cool stuff and have fun doing it. Adroiti is a stack-agnostic technology incubator company. Founded in 2009, we wondered a lot, built a lot, and learned a lot. We are a diverse group of 40+ engineers, artists, facilitators, avatars and entrepreneurs, empowered by technology. We aim to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We are informal, and we relish adaptive work culture.