An opportunity for a Systems engineer to join DevOps team
We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs and engineers. Empowered by technology, we build disruptive and incremental innovations with technology startups. We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our awesome DevOps team. You will have a significant impact on our technology operations, automation and administration of AWS infrastructures.
Our office is in Vilnius, Lithuania, but part and full-time remote is possible.
Here are some experience requirements that would be fantastic to have, but if you don't - you will have an opportunity to learn.
Looking for someone with experience in:
Nice to haves:
- Familiar with Ansible
- Familiar with Bash
- Familiar with Virtualization (VMware)
- Familiar with Middleware (Apache, Nginx)
- Familiar with Applications Servers (Tomcat)
- Familiar with Python or any other programming language
- Familiar with Terragrunt
- Familiar with Docker
What it will be like?
- You will get certified in AWS
- You will work within a DevOps team responsible for all operational aspects of the AWS Cloud infrastructure
- Together we will deliver solutions to ensure availability, scalability, performance and efficiency of AWS Cloud infrastructure and execute on opportunities for automation
- You will learn and improve continuously, drive innovation.
- Office for whenever needed in Vilnius Old Town with a parking
- Flexible working hours
- Private benefit for learning and training
- Medical Insurance benefits
- Gross monthly salary: €3000 - €5500 based on the skillset
If you believe in Cloud and automation and enjoy running with the best of breed technologies, we should talk.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Please submit a resume and a cover letter (we know it is old school, but if you have inspiration writing it we would love to hear it) telling us about your qualifications and motivation, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to Adroiti.