This is an awesome opportunity for a self-driven individual with a passion for making things happen. You will join a dynamic incubator-type technology company, work on client-facing IT projects and grow as a professional in project management and agile coaching.
Most of our client-partners are USA-based, but our consumers are global. There is never a shortage of interesting business and product ideas or opportunities. Come aboard, and you will own a portfolio of clients that you will be able to take through the exciting journey of business idea implementation or continuous product delivery.
As Agile Project Manager, you will:
- Own end-to-end delivery and ensure excellence in the related processes
- Promote agile culture, integrate, facilitate team ceremonies, coach, and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Facilitate strategic and tactical planning activities as well as oversee the execution of these plans
- Partner with Product, Design, Engineering, and Business Operations teams to drive continuous improvement and lead the implementation of various digital change initiatives
- Deploy Jira and related tools to support the Agile delivery framework used by the team
- Have relevant project management and scrum master experience working with software development teams
- Have an excellent understanding of different agile and lean delivery frameworks, tools, and techniques and apply them in practice
- Have the capability to inspire and lead the team to adopt best agile practices
- Have urgency and the know-how to ride the momentum
- English is a must
The gross salary range is 2000 - 4000 EUR/month.
Work from anywhere - see you online. We have offices in old-town Vilnius when you need or feel like coming in.
What about perks?
- Outgrow your role. Join other initiatives. Build your skills and test your strengths.
- Learn. All the time. Would you like to attend conferences or take paid training? There is a budget for that.
- We will not let you become obsolete. But whatever you do - give it your best.
- Pitch your ideas about anything. We build startups! Let’s build yours together.
- Work hard, play hard. Adrenaline junkie or zen. Or a casual all-nighter in the city.
- Take time off. Even if you don't - still do. Don’t feel bad about taking a day with a same-day notice. We have all been there. Just be respectful of your responsibilities and to your team.
- Additional health insurance. Take care of yourself. It just makes sense.
We build cool stuff and have fun doing it. blue project. Adroiti is a stack-agnostic technology incubator company. Founded a decade ago, we wondered a lot, built a lot, and learned a lot. We are a diverse group of 45+ engineers, artists, facilitators, avatars and entrepreneurs, empowered by technology. We aim to build disruptive, meaningful, and incremental innovations. We are informal, and we relish adaptive work culture.